Chemical Peels & Skin Resurfacers Wakefield
Rejuvenating and hydrating your skin
Your skin changes daily with age, having a chemical peel can take back the bad skin and promote new healthy skin growth.
Skin peels from only £110
What is a chemical peel
A chemical peel is a non-surgical procedure to enhance your facial appearance including
reducing the signs of ageing, decreasing mild scarring, age spots and freckles and
improving the texture and colour of your skin.
- A light peel removes just the outer layer of skin and may be all that is needed
to address uneven pigmentation, acne, dryness and fine wrinkles.
- A light peel may need to be repeated monthly to maintain your new look.
- A medium peel removes more skin layers and addresses acne scarring,
deeper wrinkles and uneven skin colour.
- A medium peel can be repeated
every 6 – 12 months to maintain your new look.
A deep peel may be used if you have deep facial wrinkles, sun damaged skin, scarring and uneven skin tone. The strongest chemical will be used.
Results from a deep peel can last up to 10 years.
Benefits of a Chemical Peel
- Treats Acne
- Minimizes Pores
- Erases Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Fades Discoloration
- Lifts Skin
- Soothes Scarring
- Balances Texture
- Smooths Skin
Book a Complimentary
Revive your skin with a single treatment.
Looking for a makeover or just have a general question in mind feel free to get in touch.