Injectables Wakefield

Injectables by Dr Nick Sinden

Are you looking for that perfect visual transformation? Facial fillers to injectable treatments

Treatments from only £150

Available on finance:

Treatments that cost £100+: 50% on the day of treatment and the remaining 50% the following month

Treatments that cost £500+: 25% on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% over the next 3 months

Dr Nick Sinden in front of an Elevate Medical Aesthetics sign
Dr Nick Sinden in front of an Elevate Medical Aesthetics sign

Who is Dr Nick Sinden?

About Dr Nick Sinden

Dr Nick has specialised in Aesthetic Medicine for the past 8 years. He has over 14 years clinical experience as a medical doctor. He is a Leeds trained and practicing private GP, Lead Aesthetic Trainer and Examiner for Cosmetic Courses, the UK’s leading medical aesthetic training company. Strictly regulated by the General Medical Council (GMC) you can be assured that treatments are performed to the highest standard, using market leading products with comprehensive aftercare and follow up. Continual training and education are paramount to him to maintain knowledge and skills ensuring your face is safe in his hands.

injectable treatments wakefield

Anti-wrinkle injections are commonly referred to as ‘Dermal fillers. This is a naturally occurring protein that causes the muscles of the face to relax, consequently smoothing out lines and wrinkles. It is the UK’s most popular cosmetic treatment for softening wrinkles.  With a quick procedure and undeniable results, anti-wrinkle injections are the most popular cosmetic treatment with Dr Nick. Thousands of women and men receive anti-wrinkle injections in the UK every year. By relaxing the facial muscles, wrinkles are made less visible; this results in a natural, refreshed and rejuvenated

Dermal filler injections can be used to soften forehead lines, frown lines, crow’s feet , bunny lines (on the nose) and neck bands. The result is a lifted, fresher appearance. Also used in the treatment of headaches, hooded eyelids, gummy smile, downturned mouth corners and teeth-grinding/clenching (bruxism).

anti wrinkle treatments wakefield

Facial fillers (also known as dermal fillers) are natural hyaluronic acid gels that are injected to soften wrinkles, folds or even scars to give your face a younger, refreshed and more rejuvenated appearance. Fillers when performed artistically, that respect your own features and anatomy can look incredibly natural that will leave everyone guessing. Ageing is inevitable but looking your age doesn’t have to be. Dr Nick specialises in subtle, natural looking treatments. If you feel your face has lost its firmness and fullness, with deeper folds and sagging jowls, a facial filler treatment from Dr Nick may be the perfect solution.

Dr Nick also uses fillers to define and enhance lips, improve the chin, contour the jawline and restore volume to the cheeks. Refresh tired eyes with our under-eye (tear trough) treatment. A combination of these treatments can be tailored to you in Dr Nick’s Signature Lift treatment. A full-face approach that will truly Elevate your Beauty and your Confidence.

Treatment Time

30 minutes

Downtime Needed

24 hours


Not necessary




Related Treatments

morpheus8 wakefield


Skin tightening

tshape wakefield


Contouring and cellulite treatment

dermapen wakefield


Blemish and pigmentation reduction

Book a Complimentary

Contact us

Revive your skin with a single treatment.

Looking for a makeover or just have a general question in mind feel free to get in touch.

20 St. John’s North Wakefield West Yorkshire WF1 3QA

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top