CLINIC
PRICE
LIST

IN-CLINIC TREATMENT PRICE LIST

Doctor Treatments Only

Anti-wrinkle injections

Anti wrinkle injections at Elevate Medical Aesthetics in Wakefield are performed by expert Aesthetic Doctor - Dr Nick Sinden. Relaxing lines and wrinkles such as forehead lines, frown lines and crow's feet will leave you looking refreshed and rejuvenated.
Pricing from £150

Available with finance: £75 on the day of treatment and £75 the following month

Dermal Filler

Dermal Fillers are the ideal way to enhance your natural structure and increase volume where necessary.
Pricing from £220

Available with finance: £110 on the day of treatment and £110 the following month

Gummy Smile

This is a minimal invasive procedure in which botox is injected in the upper lip. The results lessen the amount of gum that shows
Pricing from £150

Available with finance: £75 on the day of treatment and £75 the following month

Lip Filler

Dr Nick performs his signature lip lift which is a natural looking profile
Pricing from £220

Available with finance: £110 on the day of treatment and £110 the following month

Marionette Line Filler

Injecting filler for marionette lines works by replacing lost volume to the area so that the sagging skin and deep lines appear naturally lifted and therefore smoother
Pricing from £300

Available with finance: £150 on the day of treatment and £150 the following month

Nasolabial Fold Filler

Dr Nick can reduce the appearance of Nasolabial fold, also known as Smile lines. Filler is used to fill in and plump up the creases that we see running down the nose to the corner of the mouth
Pricing from £300

Available with finance: £150 on the day of treatment and £150 the following month

Tear Trough Filler

Tear trough filler helps to strengthen the skin under the eye and can improve the appearance of dark circles, helping you look less tired
Pricing from £350

Available with finance: £175 on the day of treatment and £175 the following month

Cheek Filler

Whether you want cheeks that have volume or more dened, the non surgical cheek filler is the treatment for you. Lifting your cheeks also helps with the reduced appearance of smile lines
Pricing from £300

Available with finance: £150 on the day of treatment and £150 the following month

Chin Filler

Creating a more youthful appearance but also helps define and enhance your best features
Pricing from £300

Available with finance: £150 on the day of treatment and £150 the following month

Hand Rejuvenation

Adding volume to the hands, wrinkled areas, covering underlying vessels whilst improving the texture of your skin. Making your hands look 10 years younger
Pricing from £300

Available with finance: £150 on the day of treatment and £150 the following month

Filler Dissolving

Using a hyaluronidase to permanently remove fillers by breaking the bonds between the filler
Pricing from £500

Available with finance: £250 on the day of treatment and £250 the following month

Profhilo

Improve skin tone, texture, hydration and overall radiance. It can help to increase firmness and elasticity and promote healthier and softer looking skin. Profhilo can also be used for rejuvenating the neck, decollete, arms, knees and hands
Pricing from £320

Available with finance: £160 on the day of treatment and £160 the following month

Course of 2 treatments: £600

Available with finance: 25% (£150) up front and the remaining 75% (£450) over the next 3 months

Facial Treatments

Signature Aqua HydroFacial

Glowing skin from a single treatment, ideal for men and women who want to look their best in life. Skin rejuvenation treatments in Wakefield
Pricing from £150

Available with finance: £75 on the day of treatment and £75 the following month

LED Therapy Facial

Kills the bacteria responsible for acne. It can also ease how much your oil glands make. This stops the hair follicle from becoming clogged and causing acne.
Pricing from £40

Tighten and Glow Facial

Kills the bacteria responsible for acne. It can also ease how much your oil glands make. This stops the hair follicle from becoming clogged and causing acne.
Pricing from £299

Available with finance: £149.50 on the day of treatment and £149.50 the following month

Skin Rejuvenation

Lumecca

Lumecca is the most powerful IPL treatment available and is exclusive to Elevate Medical Aesthetics in Wakefield. Known as the ‘Snapchat filter’ treatment for a flawless, clearer complexion. Lumecca treats age spots, brown patches, red veins and spider veins.
Pricing from £225

Available with finance: £149.50 on the day of treatment and £149.50 the following month

Skin Tightening

Morpheus8

Morpheus8 is a state-of-the art treatment that can be used to remodel and contour the face and body. Penetrating deep into the skin and fat, this stimulates and supercharges collagen production rejuvenating saggy, looser skin to the face, neck or body. This gives a lifted, firmer, tighter skin appearance making you look naturally younger.
Pricing from £650

Available with finance: 25% (£162.50) on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% (£487.50) over the next 3 months

Course of 3 treatments: £1,750

Available with finance: 25% (£437.50) up front and the remaining 75% (£1,312.50) over the next 3 months

Course of 5 treatments: £2,100

Peels

OBAGI Blue Radiance Peel

A quick, surface salicylic acid-based facial peel that exfoliates and helps improve overall complexion. It can support tighter, smoother and brighter-looking skin after just one treatment. Perfect for those starting out with facials.
Pricing from £110

Available with finance: £55 on the day of treatment and £55 the following month

Intimate Skin Peel

At Elevate Medical Aesthetics in Wakefield with have a full range of effective intimate area skin peels to lighten and brighten darker intimate areas for both women and men. A full consultation is essential prior to any intimate bleaching.
Pricing from £225

Available with finance: £112.50 on the day of treatment and £112.50 the following month

Dermamelan Intimate Peel

The strongest intimate peel treatment available. A full consultation is essential prior to any intimate bleaching.
Pricing from £1,000

Available with finance: 25% (£250) on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% (£750) over the next 3 months

Elevate Signature Depigmentation Peel

A powerful skin brightening peel design for Pigmentation and Melasma
Pricing from £220

Available with finance: £110 on the day of treatment and £110 the following month

Course of 3 & home skincare products: £750

Available with finance: 25% (£187.50) on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% (£562.50) over the next 3 months

Elevate Signature Acne Peel

A strong anti-aging and skin rejuvenating peel
Pricing from £220

Available with finance: £110 on the day of treatment and £110 the following month

Course of 3 & home skincare products: £750

Available with finance: 25% (£187.50) on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% (£562.50) over the next 3 months

Elevate Signature Anti-Ageing Peel

designed for acne and cystic acne skin. Clearing the skin from small to large acne breakouts and reducing inflammation
Pricing from £220

Available with finance: £110 on the day of treatment and £110 the following month

Course of 3 & home skincare products: £750

Available with finance: 25% (£187.50) on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% (£562.50) over the next 3 months

Elevate Anti-Redness Peel

A mild peel that helps to reduce redness on the face and simultaneously stimulates skin rejuvenation. Ideal for rosacea.
Pricing from £220

Available with finance: £110 on the day of treatment and £110 the following month

Course of 3 & home skincare products: £750

Available with finance: 25% (£187.50) on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% (£562.50) over the next 3 months

Micro Needing and Radio Frequency

Dermapen- Full face

Proven To Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Wrinkles, Pigmentation & Problematic Skin. Boast Smoother, Glowing Skin.
Pricing from £250

Available with finance: £125 on the day of treatment and £125 the following month

Course of 3 treatments: £650

Available with finance: 25% £162.50 on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% (£487.50) over the next 3 months

Course of 5 treatments: £1,150

Available with finance: 25% (£287.50) on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% (£862.50) over the next 3 months

Hair and Body Treatments

T-Shape Body Contouring & Anti Cellulite Treatment

An ideal option to reduce cellulite, slim your arms and thighs, and help give your buttocks a lift. Using targeted treatment will support inch loss and also work on the muscles below the skin to. This non-invasive treatment
Pricing from £250

Available with finance: £125 on the day of treatment and £125 the following month

Multiple courses from £500

Available with finance: 25% on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% over the next 3 months

Votiva Feminine Rejuvenation

Here at Elevate Medical Aesthetics, we want to empower women to put yourself first and self-love is top of our list. That’s why we’re offering Votiva, a treatment designed to help women put themselves first. This vaginal rejuvenation treatment designed to address the health and wellbeing of women. When it comes to your intimate parts, it isn’t just about looks, it’s about how you feel.
Pricing from £585

Available with finance: 25% (£146.25) up front and the remaining 75% (£438.75) over the next 3 months

Course of 3 treatments: £1,500

Available with finance: 25% (£375) up front and the remaining 75% (£1,125) over the next 3 months

Laser Hair Removal

Our Harley Street Wakefield clinic uses DiolazeXL, an advanced laser hair removal procedure that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair, guaranteeing efficacy, patient comfort and speed.
Finance Options

Treatments that cost £100+: 50% on the day of treatment and the remaining 50% the following month

Treatments that cost £500+: 25% on the day of treatment and the remaining 75% over the next 3 months

Contact us

Have A Question? Get in Touch

Looking for a makeover or just have a general question in mind feel free to get in touch.

Address 20 St. John’s North, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 3QA

Phone 01924977548

Email info@elevatemedicalaesthetics.co.uk

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top